This time of year, there’s no shortage of people in your life that you’re thinking of, that you’d like to do something nice for. That said, there’s also no shortage of stress about finding gift ideas. We’ve got some recommendations below for the martial artists in your life (or treat yourself!) to help you find exactly the right holiday gifts no matter what you celebrate.
Recommended for Everyone
- Training gift certificates: call the dojo or contact us online to ask about training gift certificates. We’ll help you customize exactly the right certificate to fit your budget and the recipient. Call us at 617-789-5524 or use this form now.
- Enlightened Self Protection by Stephen K. Hayes. Our top recommended book for beginners in the dojo, introducing you to basic techniques, ideas, and Japanese language phrases commonly used.
- Action Meditation by Stephen K. Hayes. If you’re looking for an in-depth introduction to meditation practices, this is the definitive book to have and give.
- See all other recommended books here…
- The Complete To-Shin Do Black Belt Course by Stephen K. Hayes. This 12 disc collection is the ultimate gift for martial artists, covering all of the material in the To-Shin Do curriculum up to black belt. Hours of training and ideas for both practitioners and teachers!
- Togakure Ryu Ninpo Taijutsu Kihon by Stephen K. Hayes. If you’re interested in classical training, taught exactly in “textbook” form from the Togakure ninja family lineage, this DVD will give you a solid foundation.
- Active Meditation for Martial Artists by Stephen K. Hayes. Want to get started with meditation but need a guide? This DVD includes all the basics of meditation plus a 20 minute guided meditation you can use over and over again.
- Ninja Kuji Kiri by Stephen K. Hayes. At the pinnacle of the Togakure ninja family method is the kuji kiri spirit protection power method. Learn the prerequisites and rich lore of this once-secret method, including practical modern-day exercises.
- See all other recommended DVDs here…