Boston Martial Arts Center & COVID-19 Practices
With respect to the Coronavirus Emergency, BMAC is following CDC, state, and Boston guidelines. We have made virtual classes available. Classes are free for members, and available for a drop-in fee for non-members.
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has instructions to lower personal risk and minimize spread and risk for others:
• Wash hands often. Avoid touching hands and your own face
• Disinfect surfaces that people touch regularly
• Avoid crowding / Keep distance
• Use online technology to meet whenever possible
• If you are sick, OR a family member at home is sick, STAY HOME
(More information available at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/)
At the Boston Martial Arts Center:
• Online classes and seminars are available. See information below.
• As always, and all the more, we encourage students, instructors, and staff to stay home if they are sick, or potentially contagious.
Information on Online Classes:
+ Download the Zoom app, which we will use for virtual martial arts training, here: https://zoom.us/download
+ Sign up for Online Classes Here
+ Schedule information for Online Classes
Skills that help us keep a level head amid unpredictability are always meaningful.
Stay attentive to your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Keep active, maintain your practice, develop tools to stay calm and focused, and stay connected with your personal network.
Thank you so much for your support and attention.
Click here to sign up for online classes.